– To impact knowledge through a broad and balanced curriculum.
– To teach students to work hard, take pride in their work and pay attention to details.
– To develop necessary skills to make practical use of knowledge gained.
– To inculcate good manners, behavior, courtesy and sense of responsibility to partner as a member of a civilized society, knowing the difference between right and wrong.
– To encourage the awareness of the moral, religious, social, political and environmental issues of the day.
– To maximize potentials in all spheres of work – academics, culture and sports.
– To inspire in each generation of pupils an appreciation of their cultural heritage.
– To ensure our pupils leave us at the completion of their course not only equipped for their further education, but also for live.